Sunday, April 09, 2006

Jokes on Table!

OH I should have known. For any of you who have been reading our blog or Adam's as of the last two months or so, i don't really remember, you will recognize Boobah, my hated enemy....until today. Boobah has been the source of many an argument for me and has caused me much distress/ blog humor.I feel slightly ridiculous for arguing with you now BOOBAH over Adam's post but i must say I have not laughed that much in a long time. So thank you, you get all the credit for making April 9, 2006 a good day for me besides the credit i must give to the Lord for the amazing sermon I heard this morning, you understand. I have been studying today, and then found out derrick's in the hospital, etc. just bad news ya know. But for the first time, boobah you made me laugh super hard. Thanks. However, that does not mean i like boobahs or that I could ever like them. And while the joke is on me today, you're boobah revolution also just came crashing down and to that i give a very loud, evil, and continuous cackle.

Love ya Boobah, please continue to post.

6 comments:

BirdTrainer said...

Ha ha that was hilarious. As soon as Daniel told me I wrote that post just to egg it on. We have officially pulled of the greatest blogging prank ever. Well it might have been the first but still the best. I guess you should be more careful next time you start arguing with random boobahs. You never know who they might be.

Owl of the Desert said...

That is HILARIOUS. Definitely great. I'm so glad to see you have joined the blogging world. What fun we shall all have. Moo ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Whats up with Derrick? Is he ok?

Table of Stone said...

yes, derrick is okay. it's a long story but he's out now and from what i know (being his sister and all : ) he's doing better. Thanks for asking

Life is better in the South said...

Wow! I didn't know he was in the hospital! Are you allowed to tell us why?

Boo-bahs are cute! (apparently funny too)

Table of Stone said...

it is a long story, but you could call me or derrick or laura and we'll be more than happy to tell you about it. I just can't put it all into words