Thursday, August 24, 2006

Whew!

It's over. Weird!!! Until today pharmacy school has always been something i was going to do or about to do or going into or in the future.....I think you get the point. No longer. Today was my first day of orientation with 123 new faces that I am going to spend the next four years of my life with. Honestly the entire day even as I'm writing this is incredibly surreal. (I like that word by the way) I mean I sat 4 hours in the same room in the same seat listening to the same woman and yet I still can't believe that it's happened. Please pray for me though. It's always hard to start somewhere new and have to start all over making friends but really exciting too because I'm really anxious to find my niche if you will. But anyways, I'm blurbing (word?) so till later

3 comments:

Lady Godiva said...

yeah I know what you mean. nursing school orientation kind of gave me the same feeling. don't worry, i bet you'll find your niche with new friends fast. in fact, I actually made friends this week!! I know, weird. Blaire socializing. What is the world coming to?

Cal-el of Krypton said...

Yay for pharmacy!!! Those people ROCK!! We love them (most of the time, lol)!! The onslaught of heaven with prayers for you will be kept all the more vigilant!!

rachel tsunami said...

You have my utter admiration and support. No doubt that your transition will be swift and relatively painless. Others will find out what a great gal you are.

All the best!