Monday, July 03, 2006

More PICS! Some of my Favs:



Sister Sharon gracefully steps out of the kiddie pool after being politely placed inside. What a tradition. 11 years going strong.




Zanna feeds Ranger Owens.




The ladies in the kitchen (& Brother Talley) take a much deserved rest.




Okay...so this picture is just really cool. Looks like something from a magazine ad.




Wheelbarrow race!!




Girls dominate. Every time.




Brother Charles & Sister Hazel stroll down the road together. I love this picture!




BullyBall! It was very intense! And very dusty!




Elyowenay...looking very Irish in his green attire and holding gold pieces. Aye.


Table, you beat me to it. So, those are some of my favorite pics.

Words can't fully describe how much fun HH was, among other things. I was revived spiritually, physically, & mentally. I can still hear the music we sang in my head. I have to be very careful at work to keep my humming to a minimum. :-) Hope you are having a blessed week.

8 comments:

Table of Stone said...

Your pictures are awesome though! Man what a fun week

Anonymous said...

Good times, good times...

toesthattwinkle said...

I love all the pictures,fun week, sad that it's over...we need to all get together at the lake sometime...man that'd be fun.

Unknown said...

Such an awesome time. I'm seriously thinking about sending that pic of me and caleb and graham into Abercrombie and Fitch to see if we can get in a magazine. Of course we are probably too covered for any of there ads.

PEACE!

fa-so-la-la said...

What a week... once again, Harmony Highlands was a ball. I'm so glad we got to come.

Lynn Bruce said...

OK! That last pic cleared up a mystery for me... about that strange pile of pirate's gold I found in the bottom of my suitcase... ;-)

BirdTrainer said...

Ha ha these are awesome. My favorites have to be the Abercrombie & Fitch boys and Adam's Irish side. Those are great. More pictures MOOORE!!!

van Danne said...

I love these Owl! so wish I could have stayed the entire week... thanks for sharing.