Monday, March 06, 2006

The Votes are In!!...oh wait

I'M A BULLDOG IN THE FALL!! McWhorter School of Pharmacy here I come.
After three years of being a very faithful Auburn tiger, I am throwin it in to go to pharmacy school back in Birmingham. Wow, I can't believe all that stuff is over. No more applications or interviews or thinking about where to go, etc. I am finally happy with where I'm going and what I'm going to be doing there. The decision really came down to this past weekend at the Florida fellowship meeting. I was pretty much stressed about having to make the decision the next week and having absolutly no clue as to what I "wanted" to do. So God made the decision for me that weekend. Which I am so thankful for. He made me realize that my reasons for wanting to stay at Auburn were worldly reasons and that I would be better off spiritually with a move to Birmingham. This realization made me so excited. And I was so excited to see God work like that because I had been praying without getting a clear answer I felt like. I may just not have been listening which is probably not too far off from the truth. But isn't it great that God will still work things out for you even when you aren't cooperating. God's love is amazing and I have experienced that in this decision. Thanks for all the prayers!

7 comments:

Lady Godiva said...

YAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!

BirdTrainer said...

Whoop Whoop for B-ham!!!

Owl of the Desert said...

"What a friend we have in Jesus..."

Holla for the Big Ham! I am so excited! I don't think I can even imagine all the fun we will have!

Anonymous said...

Ahh...isn't it nice when the Lord handles things?

Cal-el of Krypton said...

THREE CHEERS FOR THE SOON-TO-BE Pharm D!! WOOT WOOT!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS UP IN HERE??? It's gonna be great!!

Unknown said...

I'll witness! WITNESS!!! I"M CAL-EL"S WITNESS!!!!

Life is better in the South said...

Welcome Home, Table of Stone!