Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Random Pics that are AWESOME!





Ode to a night of taking pictures. Pictures are so much fun and it is so much fun to sit around and think of silly things to do so that you might catch them in a picture.

Also, I was a California Raisin for Halloween and many have enjoyed this picture already so I thought I would further share it.

So to sum these up, there is the raisin, my friend Steverson as a human bowling ball, and well we don't know how to explain the other, its just awesome.

3 comments:

Owl of the Desert said...

Hmmm...last picture looks like you and Morgan were time traveling back to old Britain, while Steverson was headed for the civil war as a Confederate general. :-)

Laura Kathryn said...

Um, can I have your coat please? That is sweet.

Unknown said...

I think you should wear the raisin costume all the time. Definitely brings out the inner dehydrated grape in you...