Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jello and Life

Today I ate lunch at J.J. Doster Cafe on campus. We have a restaurant and hospitality major within my college, and they completely manage the cafe on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. The food is great, as are the prices.

My meal consisted of pizza, mashed potatoes, squash casserole, and...jello! I haven't had jello in quite sometime! It was a special treat, and even included more than one flavor. (I had red, green, and yellow...which are not flavors, but...you know what I mean). As I was thoroughly enjoying my jello, this thought occured to me...

We should live our life like jello: When life jiggles, stay firm, and don't fall apart.


I'm not sure how much sense that made...but I'm going on very few hours of sleep this week (2 papers and a test). You can let me know what you think.

And, on the note of very little sleep, I must recommend Vault, for those who need a quick pick me up. The drink's catch phrase is, "Drinks like a soda. Kicks like an energy drink." Vault is very much like the old Surge drink. I was amazed. I had one yesterday, and I was bouncing of the walls. I had one this morning, and my leg was jiggling all during lunch. I'm quite sure it was the Vault, and not my jello jigglers...but I'll let you ponder that one.

2 comments:

Life is better in the South said...

I love the jello comment. I want to remember that one.
Remember, people died from Surge... Take care of your body in your youth. It's the same one you'll have in your middle and old age, Lord willing.
Sorry, it's the Mom in me.

Owl of the Desert said...

Wow...Thanks a bunch!! I had no idea that people had died from Surge. I always wondered why they pulled it off the market. No more Vault for me!