Friday, December 03, 2010

Thanksgiving

I would say that I am late, but it is never to late to give thanks.  I have so many things to be thankful for.  If I tried to list them all, I don't think I could.  But, it is so important to make every effort as often as possible to give thanks and see what the Lord has done in our lives.  If we fail to remember, it will be easy to forget.  So, without further delay, a wee glimpse of my thanks:
  • Family - immediate, extended, church...I love them all.
  • Friends whose love is unconditional
  • Living in the United States of America - still the greatest country in the world to live, though I pray for it daily.
  • My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and his gift of hope to each and every one of his children.  Without this solid hope, I would be lost many days.
  • Chic-Fil-A - My food pyramid some weeks really does consist of 1) Chic-Fil-A, and 2) everything else.
  • Sweet Tea
  • Music
  • The Written Word and the Preached Word
  • Blankets and Gas Heaters
  • Health
  • Grace
So many more...The Lord has been so good to me, I want to sing his praise, I want to glorify his name, all my remaining days.

No comments: