Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Life According to Alison Krauss & Union Station

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions.

Pick your Artist: Alison Krauss & Union Station

Are you a male or female: Molly Ban

Describe yourself: The Lucky One

How do you feel: Restless

Describe where you currently live: Bright Sunny South

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Faraway Land

Your favorite form of transportation: Choctaw Hayride

Your best friend is: Crazy As Me

You and your best friends are: Missing You

What's the weather like: Rain Please Go Away

Favorite time of day: Teardrops Will Kiss the Morning Dew

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Crazy Faith

What is life to you: A Living Prayer

Your last/current relationship: You're Just A Country Boy

Your fear: Every Time You Say Goodbye

What is the best advice you have to give: Forget About It

Thought for the Day: How's the World Treating You

How I would like to die: My Poor Old Heart

My soul's present condition: Happiness

Most Faithful Companion: But You Know I Love You

My motto: Wouldn't Be So Sad

1 comment:

Dani said...

I'm really liking the Alison Krauss songs.