Monday, March 30, 2009
This Is The Day!
I've been feeling kind of down lately. There are numerous reasons that I have come up with for that but that is not what I want to talk about. In light of my temporary "blueness" I have decided to think of all the great things in my life right now. Okay, probably not all but some.
So here we go:
1. I'm engaged to my absolute best friend in the world
2. I don't have another test this week.
3. I got an awesome preceptor/project for my 4th year 615/616.
4. I'm graduating in about a year and one month. (7 years of school is SO enough)
5. I just finished my favorite Starbucks drink (Grande Iced Caramel Latte) which is guaranteed to increase the mood.
6. I have the best mom in the entire world who basically picks up all my slack when I get overwhelmed.
7. I've got friends (can't ever underestimate that greatness in your life)
8. April is full of church meeting weekends that will no doubt be awesome
9. I get two weeks in May off and the whole month of June
10. This daunting DLE project will be over next Friday..YES!!!
11. Everyone in my family is healthy including myself
12. I live in a nice two bedroom, two bath apartment that is a little temper mental sometimes but certainly does have heating/air conditioning and hot water which is more than some.
13. I am reading the 6th Harry Potter currently and do not want it to end
14. Yesterday I had the privilege of hearing two really awesome sermons of which you should request the tape because I even laid down last night thinking about them (WOW!)
15. The Lord granted me today.
So, maybe things aren't so horrible after all huh?