Monday, May 14, 2007

Why wasn't this a headline in the news????

iPods can glitch out pacemakers, teen warns

Perhaps it was and I missed it. I would hate to think that the media wouldn't publize this to a large extent due to the fact that the iPod is probably Apple's most popular and best-selling product.

It should at least be noted.

Maybe have an accompanying warning label. Caution: Could interfere with Pacemakers. You know, just like McDonald's coffee cups now have, Caution: Hot contents inside.

4 comments:

Cal-el of Krypton said...

I believe that it actually was a headline.... but it was such a small part of the news that if you weren't there for the day the story was presented.... you missed it. I agree with you that perhaps a label should be posted on iPods. With this upcoming generation being very technologically involved and more of the population having heart difficulties. A Warning Label should be posted!

Unknown said...

Oh that is total CRAP! But that would explain that funny tingling I felt in my chest.....hmmmmm....

Dani said...

haha

Something Creative said...

Well, the thing is, what are the odds that an iPod will be less than 2 inches away from a pacemaker? I mean, the warning should be out there, but I can't imagine the interference is more than cell phones or toasters if held 2 inches away from the chest.