Friday, October 20, 2006

I love my family!






Ok, so mine and derrick's picture got posted twice. Whoops! But I really just wanted to show you these pictures because they make me happy when i look at them. We don't get to hang out as much as we would like these days, especially with derrick in tuscaloosa. So we went to an Alabama game. They weren't playing anybody real good so the game was not all that exciting but we had fun just hanging out. You may have noticed mine and Adam's face along with Laura and Derrick' s face in the last two pictures. These are our mad faces because two kids sitting behind us were being incredibly annoying! So anyways, enjoy the pictures.

P.S. no worries guys, while crimson is not a bad color on me, I will NOT be trading in my orange and blue anytime soon. : )

3 comments:

Androphenese said...

yeah i think that was the first time i have ever seen u in a red shirt, tabal of stown!

rachel tsunami said...

love these adorable faces. even pouty, it's just good t'see ya.

Lynn Bruce said...

derrick looks older.

(tsunami, i don't think that's supposed to be pouty face. i think they're trying to look tough and mean.)

;-)