Ok, first, Barnes and Noble is so much better than "BAM" but here in Auburn, Alabama we have to do with what we have. So because of my recent trip and Dan's recent post on his blog I have come up with a book list for myself.
1. The Great Gatsby-Fitzgerald (I know, can you believe I got out of high school without reading it)
2. Madame Bovary-Flaubert
3. Farewell to Arms-Hemingway
4. Great Expectations-Dickens
5. Room With a View-Forster
6. Emma and Sense and Sensibility-Austen (Reading Persuasion now and love it)
7. Portrait of a Lady-James
8. The Bell Jar-Sylvia Plath
9. The Jane Austen Book Club-can't remember the author but have heard it's really good
10. The Eight-also can't remember the author, need to get on that
There are more I assure you but for now this will do.